McLaren Life banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Neal!

The car was delivered in December 2011, being the second 12C delivered in Germany. I can get your more information if you want, please send me a message.

Does anyone have any information on this car I own it it was imported Trying to determine if it is a 2011 or 2012 It was purchased direct from Gemballa in 2012 End was displayed at the Geneva and Paris auto shows trying to put its history View attachment 213805

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Neal, it was a regular car (not pre-production) sold by Doerr Automotive (McLaren Dealer) in Frankfurt. I had two 12C's delivered, this one and #406 (which is still my car). I think yours was sold to Bahrain first, but I might also mix that up now. I can get you all details next week if you want.

We have build quite a few conversions of 12Cs and 650S.

Ok thanks, It was imported as a 2011 It was sold by McLaren as a preproduction car that was modified by Gemballa, I was told it was the only one modified by Gemballa

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.