McLaren Life banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I got 2 sets of hardly used HRE wheels for sale. I have R101LWs and Vintage 527s. As you know HRE is backordered and hard to get nowadays so these are great pick ups! I’m located in Los Angeles I’d prefer to sell them locally but open to ship as well. Message me if you’re interested. Thank you!

R101LW Specs:

Condition: 500 Miles

Tires: Michelin Sport Cup 2s comes with TPMS

Color: Frozen Polished Bronze

Offsets:

Front 19x9.5 ET35

Rear 20x12 ET22

Wheel Tire Product Automotive tire Tread

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

This pic is off HRE website.

Vintage527 Specs:

Condition: Only had them on for photoshoot

Tires not included

Color: Frozen Brushed Clear

Offsets:

Front 20x9.5

Rear 21x12.5

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
be very careful we have had some scams this past week on this forum over rims notice how new this person is and no posts like my friend Elmer said Be very very careful

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
be very careful we have had some scams this past week on this forum over rims notice how new this person is and no posts like my friend Elmer said Be very very careful
Please don’t come on my post and make it seem like I’m here to scam people lol. My Instagram is @SPEED for anyone that thinks this might be a scam. Message me on there if it makes you feel more comfortable! Thanks

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
WE have to protect the forum We just had wheel posted over the weekend that were a scam if your the real thing it will work out its just a warning so people make sure they are dealing with you not a outside person posing as someone else

·
Premium Member
532 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WE have to protect the forum We just had wheel posted over the weekend that were a scam if your the real thing it will work out its just a warning so people make sure they are dealing with you not a outside person posing as someone else
There are so many other people that have posted stuff up for sale on the same forum, might as well go and comment on everyone’s post and make sure it doesn’t happen to anyone else trying to buy those things not only my post… Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
So you are the buyer for these?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So you are the buyer for these?

Yes sir, picked them up to do a drag setup on my 765 but decided to slap my stock ones on instead. Those are sold! Still got my 527s tho.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts