McLaren Life banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Ritesh had a much happier experience than me (that's my VO car with the black roof in one of his pictures). On the cool down lap of the first session, I hit a hole in the track and split the sidewall of the front passenger tire. End of my fun for the day, I ended up going home with the car on a tow truck ( thankyou AAA)
New tire arrives tomorrow, so its not a big deal. This was my second track day in the car and I am still a long way from mastering it, especially at this particular track : TWS is a pretty fast course and I found that the the usual tactic I apply in my FGT doesn't work with the 12 C; on apexing a corner in the GT you can simply mash the throttle and go on to the next turn, but in the Mac you have to " feed" on the gas pretty carefully or else you carry way too much speed out of the turn- lots of fun but then its brown trousers time at the next corner!
Thanks to Ritesh for helping out when I got the flat, and it was good to finally meet up. Also weird to see two almost identical Macs together. When are you ordering the carbon mirrors Ritesh?!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.