McLaren Life banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts

Pass happens around 8:49 mark. Cant tell how hard both guys are pushing. There was a silver 12C in the slow lane early on, and a fancy sporty one towards the end as well. Looks like a great day at the track, kudos!

·
Registered
126 Posts
This session was an absolute blast! I was right behind the two of them in my Viper ACR. Spectacular driving by the Mac driver and both drivers were pushing fairly hard. However, there is more speed left on the table in the 458CH especially in the Carousel and curve up hill at end of front straight. This Mac was on Hoosier R6 tires and a special set of 19" wheels both front and rear. I would stay away from this particular set up. PM if you need info as to why.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Looked like the Mac was just waiting for a nice place to pass the whole time. The la Ferrari had some nice squirt off the turns.

·
Registered
8,123 Posts
Do you not think the difference is primarily tyres McDc..? Have no knowledge of the relative strengths of the two here, but certainly this time last year mat spa the challenge didn't walk away with 12c on p zero?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Cool video but IMHO this tells us very little since it is completely driver dependent.

This Mac was on Hoosier R6 tires and a special set of 19" wheels both front and rear. I would stay away from this particular set up. PM if you need info as to why.
Why so secretive:confused: We would all like to know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts