1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Jonesy
18 Posts
I have a full 650 kit if anyone is interested? 650 front bumper including grilles and bumper cheeks, top trim, two head lights, brand new 650 bonnet and a pair of brand new wings. PM me if anyone is interested as this won't be around for long.

·
VIN:15XX
985 Posts
I have a full 650 kit if anyone is interested? 650 front bumper including grilles and bumper cheeks, top trim, two head lights, brand new 650 bonnet and a pair of brand new wings. PM me if anyone is interested as this won't be around for long.
Would be a relatively easy fix for the bodywork of this car....clean CarFax too :)...errr!

Not sure about anything under the skin though...

http://bringatrailer.com/listing/2012-mclaren-mp4-12c-2/

3,105 Posts
Hi guys, finally got round to converting my 12c front end, hard work by any stretch of the imagination, much more challenging than I thought. Done now tho...
Post some before, during and after photos. Love to see the finished product. We are complete it a 675LT conversion now. Will post pics when done.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.