McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear McLaren fellows,

Following up last years successful 12C owners meeting and trackday at the famous Nuerburgring Nordschleife, I have the great opportunity to offer you a worthy sequel to this memorable event taking place on june 11th 2014.

Provisional Schedule

June 10th: Coming together and dinner at the famous "Pistenklause"
June 10th: Accommodation at Lindner 4*s Congress Hotel
June 11th: Trackday with open pitlane from 8am to 4.30pm, 120 cars max
June 11th: Dinner at "Agnesenhof," probably most exquisite and charming restaurant in the area
June 11th: Accommodation at Lindner 4*s Congress Hotel

Cost: Exact cost TBA. ca. 920€ including trackday, 2 nights at Lindner hotel (single room) and bespoke Polo Shirt and Cap.

There is a minimum of 8 cars to make the event taking place. There is a maximum of approx. 15 cars. Slots will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.

I'm opening a list of interrested people in the following post. If you are 100% sure you want to attend the event, add your name with suffix YES. If you just want to register your interrest, but are not yet sure if you can/want to attend, add your name with suffix MAYBE.

People with suffix YES are guaranteed a slot as long as there are free slots. People with suffix MAYBE are beeing put on a list where those on the top are given slots as long as there are any free slots left.

If you have any questions or comments regarding the event, don't hesitate to contact me by private message.

I'm very much looking forward to meeting you at this great driving event. A memorable day where you can drive your 12C or P1 at the most beautiful but also most demanding race track in the world. Welcome to the green hell :cool:

Best regards
Martin

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Attachments

·
Registered
4,955 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Don't want to detract from your thread at all Martin, but to say I'm so disappointed that it's virtually impossible for me to make the date this year. I still thank-you for your efforts, you made last year such a great event.

To anyone who is thinking about it, who didn't make last year, then just do it if you possibly can.

Great choice of picture for your poster, by the way! Still love the shape of the 12C door mirrors.

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
You know I will try to make it ,all dependant on the family,i will know in a month ..........

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Thank you Andy. Believe me that I have tried everything possible to find a different date but it just didn't work out in the end. So instead of skipping this year, I decided to go with that date. Maybe there is a small chance you can still make it. It would be a great pleasure to have you on board again. McLaren Orange united so to say :D
Yep, you know that I know that and I'm grateful indeed.

Go Orange!

·
Registered
964 Posts
I echo Andy comments, I'm gutted that I can't make the trip this year :( prior bookings and all that.
I encourage all those even thinking about it to just do it, a great social event as well as the brilliantly run day at the green hell.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Come on Guys. I 'll be coming in from Buenos Aires, no excuses!

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Hmmm, give them my worst regards. I was on the receiving end of something coming in from that area on 12th June 1982.
Well respect is due.

I am a bit nervous about being there on a Brit plated bike with the Union Jack on the number plate..........but I thought bugger it I am a Brit.

I'm torn between taking my Walther PPK or Beretta 418. Apparently, a beard and Kalashnikov are difficult through Passport control at Heathrow.

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
Naranja, you must have been a young springer in those days.

1 - 20 of 291 Posts