McLaren Life banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Does anyone have a pdf file of the 12C owners manual?
Boxer: Did you ever get an answer? I'm still waiting for mine and I'd love to have some night time reading to keep me company until it arrives. :D

·
Registered
886 Posts
I could email an old UK version, pm me.

·
Registered
886 Posts

·
Owner
893 Posts
It is to large to post.
I've viewed loads of (recent automobiles that I've owned) owners manuals on line. I doubt the number of (McLaren) pages would be much different than the other car brands, that have 'on line owners manuals'. (FWIW ... one Audi owners online manual contains 210 pages).:)

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
In anticipation of my car (due next week), anyone has a PDF version of the 12C user manual ?
Sorry Mc,i still dont know of anyone with one,if not i hope your not too far from Zurich to grab your hard copy while they are preping the car,its a good read ;)
I suppose you have to have winter tyres as standard?? So are you having 2 sets of wheels?? :)

·
Owner
41 Posts
I have an early version on PDF if anyone wants it private message me your email

·
Registered
3,072 Posts
I have an early version on PDF if anyone wants it private message me your email
PM sent, thanks a lot :)

Sorry Mc,i still dont know of anyone with one,if not i hope your not too far from Zurich to grab your hard copy while they are preping the car,its a good read ;)
I suppose you have to have winter tyres as standard?? So are you having 2 sets of wheels?? :)
Thanks Andy. Yes, 2 sets of wheels but both with summer tires :D
The 12C is not going to be my DD so no need for winter tires.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
PM sent, thanks a lot :)

Thanks Andy. Yes, 2 sets of wheels but both with summer tires :D
The 12C is not going to be my DD so no need for winter tires.
But i thought all swiss cars had to have winter tyres by law,so can you not use her or do you just take a risk???

1 - 20 of 39 Posts