McLaren Life banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mark Antar Design
1,870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are 12C prototypes testing for Scud versions or P13:confused:
It isn't clear when the Scuderia version will arrive yet. Heard that we will see the 12C face-lift in 2015. A few P13 prototypes have already been spotted testing, so not sure why they would test the catalysator on a 12C.

·
Administrator
2,745 Posts
It isn't clear when the Scuderia version will arrive yet. Heard that we will see the 12C face-lift in 2015. A few P13 prototypes have already been spotted testing, so not sure why they would test the catalysator on a 12C.
I am not sure they will do a Scuderia type version or if they do, it will be quite different from what common perceptions would be at this point.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ferrari will launch 458 Scuderia or Stradale or whatever name this go around at Frankfurt. So far no news if they will make a 16M version 458. I have a 458 spider and a P1 on order but would jump on a 12C spider Scuderia version and get rid of my 458. I was offered a 2013 12C spider under MSRP but don't want to get rid of my 458 spider since its still holding value after having it a year. Dealer offered to pay me sticker price to give it back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts