McLaren Life banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mclaren MP4-12c. The issue I’m having is with my dash cluster. The cluster and display works fine when the car is in accessory mode, but then the car is started it constantly turns on for a second, then reboots. This just repeats over and over.

I have scanned over and over looking for answers with no solutions. I have read multiple having the issue but also they did not post solutions.
My car is currently at Eurofed In Charlotte and they are unable to figure it out.

if anyone on the east coast / south east has recommendations or if anyone has experience with this issue and can lend me some advice please let me know. I personally went over all grounds, tested all connections that I could etc.

thank you in advance!

·
Registered
391 Posts
The cluster is quite a complex piece of hardware with its own embedded linux os. Do you have any diagnostic data available? what does diagnostics state say, any dtcs? The first things id do is reflash the IC which would replace all the linux partitions.

·
Registered
3 Posts
您需要更换仪表或修理它。维修可以在中国使用,但我不知道它是否可以在国外使用。

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
您需要更换仪表或修理它。维修可以在中国使用,但我不知道它是否可以在国外使用。
Translation: You need to replace the meter or repair it. The repair can be used in China, but I don't know if it can be used abroad.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts