McLaren Life banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
When have facts or logic stopped widow in the past Andy?
Mitch,he wouldn't be looking at the panel gaps if he saw how it performs (pre-production) They were testing one at the track we were driving on (Donington) last Thursday,and the way it kept passing us was like we were standing still (I thought I was on it).As for the GT3 they were testing :eek:
Actually,you know that ,as that's where squirrel took the pictures,doh!!!

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Haha, it sure does look good and has some bits on it that'd make the GT3 (or Can-Am) even faster than they currently are. Any hints at what may be on the GT Sprint that could go on the 12C GT road car? (I can guess with certainty but for the rest of us)

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Haha, it sure does look good and has some bits on it that'd make the GT3 (or Can-Am) even faster than they currently are. Any hints at what may be on the GT Sprint that could go on the 12C GT road car? (I can guess with certainty but for the rest of us)
No hints at all,as its a different company,but im sure there will be some collaboration ,but FS will want to do his own thing I presume :)

·
Phil
241 Posts
The GT Sprint is apparently over 5 seconds a lap quicker than a stock 12C around the top gear track at Dunsfold... Doubtless largely down to semi slicks, massive negative camber and a hint of aero...

41 - 47 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.