McLaren Life banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
I could do with out that color combination :eek: but that sound is frigging awesome !

·
Registered
4,955 Posts

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Im sure thats MAXENEDDYS car,at least its not wet at spa for your second time round!!;):D

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
IS that a stock exhaust in the original video? Sounds great.

·
Registered
99 Posts
No, it's the sports exhaust. And yes I drove one into the wall on Francorchamps. Can happen to anyone, no?
Given that there were some niggles with the car, it drove fantastic. I had some issues with the stability at high speeds, since then found out something had broken off on the undertray, nothing serious, and strangely enough a front tire was running in the wrong direction. To make everything easier to comprehend, I put it in pictures. Also there is a new gearbox installed, just because upon inspection of the undertray they discovered a small oil stain on the bottom of the car and McLaren immediately changed the whole box. Nice. With all the niggles and all it was already very very fast, I cannot wait to see how fast it is when it's A ok.

·
Registered
11,177 Posts
Respect Max !!,I would have been in the wall a couple of laps before you:),Shame about the box,this seems to be the first problem weve seen,but good on Mclaren for reacting so quick by changing the whole thing.

·
Registered
626 Posts
not too much traffic !! i analysed my telemetry at spa (performance box), i am very slow on the fast curves and too late to accelerate. Ok for the slow corner and for the distance of braking. Next meeting at magny-cours F1.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts