McLaren Life banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought for anyone interested I would share a clip of races over the last year or two I have done in my car .

These are all over the place for HP level as my car has been non stop evolving with the help of Mengineering.

From 900whp to I believe 1036 whp in these races . Car is currently sitting at 1100whp on stock turbos and nitrous .

Races are with things from 1200hp supras , huracans , 1300whp trackhawk , 1000hp z06 to a few modified liter bikes and more

http://instagr.am/p/COS31WynLxF/

·
Registered
325 Posts
I've been doing a lot of roll racing events the last few years. In my tuned 720 I've beaten a lot fo really fast cars. Bunch of videos on youtube I can share streetspeed717 recently posted on his channel 3 races we did together at the last slipstream event against his I believe 950 whp ZR1. Not trying to hyjack your thread but would be cool to show all the fast 720s racing in one thread. Please post yours up when you get a chance. Would love to see them!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been doing a lot of roll racing events the last few years. In my tuned 720 I've beaten a lot fo really fast cars. Bunch of videos on youtube I can share streetspeed717 recently posted on his channel 3 races we did together at the last slipstream event against his I believe 950 whp ZR1. Not trying to hyjack your thread but would be cool to show all the fast 720s racing in one thread. Please post yours up when you get a chance. Would love to see them!
No I agree with you and would love to see all the other modded 720s out there racing ! Hijack away ! Lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Curious to see how you will fare against a tuned 765LT.
765lt will need alot more than bolt ons and a tune to play with my car. On top of that I'm running meth injection and a 70 shot of nitrous. So a 765lt will need comparable mods and one hell of a tune to keep up.

·
World’s fastest and quickest McLarens
224 Posts
Nice video!

Always great working with you and thank you for always being so helpful to everyone in the McLaren aftermarket.

Reactions: AirdrieVentador

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Challenge accepted!
Bring it on ! Would be happy to see a 765lt hit my numbers and or race one !

My times so far are

200mph in the half mile (199.9)
60-130 in 3.41
100-150 in 3.09

No basic bolt on /tuned car is gonna run these numbers . I'm also still on stock everything including turbos

·
Registered
36 Posts
Truly amazing numbers!! Congrats on what appears to be the top performer in the 720S world!

Since you have stock everything, what would prevent another 720S from duplicating your power level?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Truly amazing numbers!! Congrats on what appears to be the top performer in the 720S world!

Since you have stock everything, what would prevent another 720S from duplicating your power level?
Balls 🤷‍♂️😂

Just bugging , but really There is nothing stopping anyone from pushing their car just as hard and doing countless hours of data logging with Mengineering and street tuning. But it seems most ppl juat go do a big dyno pull and then that's that . I seriously have 100s of hours of data logging and fine tuning with these guys in my car . Not as simple as bolt on power adders and juat go .

·
Registered
325 Posts
My car has 3.5" catless Dp's ( unobtanium) , Unobtanium rear Ti section, BMC Airfilters and a DME Tune....

Reactions: XPRD

·
Registered
325 Posts
From last months Slipstream event....

Reactions: XPRD

·
Registered
2019 720S MO
103 Posts
Great racing videos guys . I'll throw mine from couple weeks ago .

Stock 720S vs 2020 GSXR1000

Stock 720S vs 12C with Hyper800 package [ 12C got a hit ]

·
Registered
507 Posts
Just thought for anyone interested I would share a clip of races over the last year or two I have done in my car .

These are all over the place for HP level as my car has been non stop evolving with the help of Mengineering.

From 900whp to I believe 1036 whp in these races . Car is currently sitting at 1100whp on stock turbos and nitrous .

Races are with things from 1200hp supras , huracans , 1300whp trackhawk , 1000hp z06 to a few modified liter bikes and more

http://instagr.am/p/COS31WynLxF/
Damn!! Your car is so fast it doesn't seem like the other cars are even racing you. Nice kills!!

I never tuned a car before but maybe I'll tune mine when it comes off warranty...if I have the balls 🤣

View attachment 211265

1 - 17 of 17 Posts