·
Registered
12C + 540C
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear ladies and gents,

I hope this post is placed correctly.
If not please accept my excuses.

After more than 11 years of being an official representative of McLaren Munich (Germany), starting with the very first MP4-12C presentation in Germany and a long history following with all sports, super und ultimate models till year 2022 ( including the 765LT ) it was time to enter a new chapter for my team and me.

So we just opened the „Supercar Garage“ in Munich. A fully specialized free workshop for McLaren vehicles with all equipment necessary. Thanks to all the trainings, certifications ( even the P1 ) and all the past years there is a huge knowledge especially on the „older“ models available where we can put the focus on now.

With some very well trained McLaren technicans we are ready to support enthusiasts around the world outside of the manufacturers warranty on a high level.

For me as a previous McLaren representative but also a McLaren owner Iam very proud of this step and looking forward to share my McLaren passion on going !

See you soon somewhere hoepfully!
Yannick

www.supercar-garage.de

·
Registered
12C + 540C
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I love mis-translations. I recently saw a sausage dog called a ham dog. 😂
haha that’s hard

In this case it was my smartphone auto-correct mode changing words like it wants . That’s happening more and more. Or I become older 🙈

·
Registered
12C + 540C
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just an FYI it still says “free” in your signature. Might want to correct that before people starting thinking will will do work for no money.
I just saw it. Thanks !
But would be a good marketing campaign maybe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts