Looking for Mclaren owners to cruise with - McLaren Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 05-21-2019, 12:17 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Looking for Mclaren owners to cruise with

My wife and I would love to find some other local Mclaren owners who would like to get together - fun driving, restaurants ect.
We live in Camarillo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 05-21-2019, 03:24 AM

McLaren Bev hills posts many drives/rally with lunch, cars and coffee gatherings. I think the next one is bev hills fathers day. Then there is Sunset GT meet, Westlake may have something similar also.
post #3 of 3 Old 05-21-2019, 06:18 AM
2012 MP4-12C
Owner

I like the McBH events, but most of them are now pay-to-attend. They used to be free, and I got a bit spoiled by that. SunsetGT is nuts and definitely not a driving event. Malibu Autobahn is fun, but the people drive crazy (140 on PCH at 10 AM kinda stuff) which is not my thing. I love driving and would be happy meeting other like-minded folks, but prefer to find uninhabited roads to play on. Shoot me a PM if you want to meet up somewhere and chat/grab a coffee over the cars.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the McLaren Life forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in