Help from car enthusiasts
Hi everyone, it's been a while since I last posted as I was busy with a new business and now a recent event. My house was broken in a week ago and i lost some valuable stuff (fortunately, the mcl still sitting in my garage). I am trying to do as much as I can to help the police identify the car the burglar drove. I figure where else is better than guys on the forum to see if anyone has an idea on model of the car so that gives police some clue.
- it's a low car (not a SUV, van or truck). It's either a sedan or a long coupe or wagen (couldn't tell)
- Pretty long car. Easily full size if not approaching or exceeding 200"
- very big headlights with a big part on the hood (and fog lights below)
- The rear plate is positioned relativeliy inline w/ the side brake lights (some cars have it below
- the middle brake light is not position high near the roof but more like right behind second road headright