McLaren Life banner

Need to sell.

1K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Philly Single 
#1 ·
If you know of someone wanting a mp4-12c with lots of carbon and many extras, titanium color red lea th her, black alcantera 2014 spider. 48 k miles and extended warranty which is transferable please email me. jessica4tennis@gmail.com 510-490-9323

Auto is in SF Bay area. I will not be able to show it after April 15th, I am h.g having feet and hip surgery. Would not be able to drive again for over a year, need to sell asap.

Also have Porsche 1988 turbo look for sale. Both autos are open to offers, but must sell before April 15th

Tell me what kind of photos you want and I will take them.

#4 ·
I will not be able to show it after April 15th, I am h.g having feet and hip surgery. Would not be able to drive again for over a year, need to sell asap.
All the best for your surgery and recovery.

If you know of someone wanting a mp4-12c with lots of carbon and many extras, titanium color red lea th her, black alcantera 2014 spider. 48 k miles and extended warranty which is transferable please email me. jessica4tennis@gmail.com 510-490-9323
It's not what I'm looking for, but I'd post its service history (including all replacement non-service parts and tyres), number of owners, CarFax (if you have it), ESC expiry date, window sticker (or full options list) and lots of photos, including of the driver's seat bolster (which wears), all lights, wheels and tyres.

Also have Porsche 1988 turbo look for sale. Both autos are open to offers, but must sell before April 15th
Have you posted this on rennlist.com? You'll have to become a paid member (IIRC, not that expensive), but, IMO, it's the best place to post this for sale.

Good luck with everything and take care,

Roger

#5 ·
In for some details on that 1988 porsche :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.