McLaren Diagnostics with Full Programming & Keys - McLaren Life
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 16 Old 05-23-2018, 08:22 PM Thread Starter

McLaren Diagnostics with Full Programming & Keys

Yes everyone its finally here McLaren Diagnostic tool with full programming, Our tool has same capabilities of the original tool McLaren. Now it is possible to do full flashing of ECU's from old to new models, For the rest you can do service reset, VIN programming, Alignment, Coding like the original tool. Its amazing CONTACT US FOR PRICING Our tool will be shipped from UK to anywhere in the world contact details bellow:

Please PM us or contact bellow for details:

wattsapp: +447834464417

thanks
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 05-23-2018, 08:42 PM
Owner

Interesting glad to see some support finally for those out of warranty to make like easier on the Service resets etc
post #3 of 16 Old 05-23-2018, 10:33 PM

Very nice.
But not for 7 grand with use for only one serial #!

Last edited by David Gordon; 05-25-2018 at 05:20 AM.

post #4 of 16 Old 05-24-2018, 02:58 AM
Owner

Sent pm didn't hear back
post #5 of 16 Old 05-24-2018, 03:54 AM
Owner

you might be interested in this:

https://www.mclarendiagnostictool.com/

and

MP4-12C Weistec/Sheepey combo in VO, Semi stock MP4-12C in Graphite, MSO 650S 800R in VO
post #6 of 16 Old 05-24-2018, 07:07 AM
InnerCircle
Sponsor

Just a heads up this guy's user name who made the original post has nothing to do with my website
www.mclarendiagnostictool.com

I will post all details on the tool once my sponsorship is completed. Hopefully tomorrow. Nick Forza
post #7 of 16 Old 05-24-2018, 07:12 AM
2012 MP4-12C
Owner

Garage
Certainly looks interesting... will be interesting to see if this gets independent shops into the McLaren game...
post #8 of 16 Old 05-24-2018, 09:59 AM
Owner

Would be great if some of these well known indy shops for Ferrari near me would take on mclaren work. They need to hurry as my oEM warranty expires mid 2019!
post #9 of 16 Old 05-24-2018, 01:15 PM
Owner

Wonder if this is priced geared towards shops buying it or would be nice for pricing more for individual buying where you can get a Vin or 2 credits so to say like hp tuners software and then you have to buy more credits if you want to work or many more Vin #'s
post #10 of 16 Old 05-24-2018, 02:02 PM
2012 MP4-12C
Owner

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
Wonder if this is priced geared towards shops buying it or would be nice for pricing more for individual buying where you can get a Vin or 2 credits so to say like hp tuners software and then you have to buy more credits if you want to work or many more Vin #'s
Or it’s just locked to the one vin with unlimited use.
post #11 of 16 Old 05-25-2018, 03:54 AM
InnerCircle
Sponsor

Hello everyone in the Mclaren community! We have been working on this software for approx 2 years now and it is to a point that its ready to sell to professional workshops.

The selling price is the same worldwide. If you own a newer version Leonardo diagnostic tool we can load the Mclaren software into your Leonardo tool providing your tool has the latest software.*

Cost on that is 19,995.00 USD for the update.*

The other option is stand alone tool as in the videos that I have made up on youtube. Cost price is 24,995.00 USD comes with the tablet / bluetooth interface, flight case and cables along with updates for one year on all of the models from 12c to 720s.

We offer financing in North America and I am finalizing an agreement for our UK clients at this time. The Mclaren brand will be supported as much as we have been supporting the Ferrari. Maserati & Lamborghini worldwide for many years now.

The Leonardo diagnostic tool is the standard of the Industry for Ferrari Maserati & Lamborghini repair, we are now proud to add McLaren to the product line and a stand alone tool for McLaren.

https://youtu.be/LmgMdwLtDbs

I have been using the tool on my own 12C, works great its fast boot to scan in approx 40 seconds and we already have a handful of shops in the USA using the tool and so far everyone is happy.*

I think it's really going to help to bring the cars values where they should be once we start supplying tools into our existing exotic car dealers/ repair shops that are already using the Leonardo tool in their day to day business.*

So far in the last few days we have one in Seattle, Sacramento & Newport Beach California and we are working on many more as the calls are coming in from current Leonardo diagnostic tool owners.

At this moment coverage does not include the 720s but will be supplied as an update very shortly and is included in the cost price. We are just finishing it off should be done in the next few weeks.*

The P1 is an option and is not included in the tool. Price for P1 is 9,995.00 USD for that add on.

For private owners

We will be offering an version of the tool for one model of Mclaren issued to one VIN# for $6995.00 USD. We are also offering to be able to share that tool with another owner of the same model of car for an additional 2995.00 USD with a second vin# You also have free updates for one year.

I will have to confirm with my business associate but I think we would be able to add another model of Mclaren in the tool for approx 3995.00 USD it may be more but I would estimate in this price range.

Our goal is to make these great cars easier to enjoy, I am an owner of a 12C myself and we are going to support this brand long term.

I will be back to answer any questions and I am always available if you want to contact me with specific questions.*

Also autodiagnostictoolz is only Authorized to sell in the UK. Not world wide!

Nick Forza
www.mclarendiagnostictool.com
www.nicksforzamclaren.com
call or text 360 410 1949 and also WhatsApp
ZombiePhysicist and Lefty like this.

Last edited by Nick Forza; 05-25-2018 at 03:57 AM. Reason: forgot to add a line
post #12 of 16 Old 05-25-2018, 05:38 PM

Garage
Just as an FYI to the community. I have a team of guys working with me to create a ecu (all ecu's including pccu) flashing/tuning tool with integrated diagnostics (all MDS features). It will also allow code patched we make for map switching via cruise control, integrating e85 with sensor, super duper extended logging, and more. We are a little ways out but I didn't want everyone to think that this will be your only solution to getting some sort of tool close to an MDS for personal use.
post #13 of 16 Old 10-23-2018, 05:18 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal_imprezav View Post
Just as an FYI to the community. I have a team of guys working with me to create a ecu (all ecu's including pccu) flashing/tuning tool with integrated diagnostics (all MDS features). It will also allow code patched we make for map switching via cruise control, integrating e85 with sensor, super duper extended logging, and more. We are a little ways out but I didn't want everyone to think that this will be your only solution to getting some sort of tool close to an MDS for personal use.
that will be great.
7k for one vin is really just ....."two words."
post #14 of 16 Old 12-07-2018, 04:33 AM

Garage
glad to see some options emerging both for professional and personal use. If a affordable option comes out the availability will be greater and will certainly help depreciation. These cars suffer now cause no indy solutions exists to diagnose & work on.
post #15 of 16 Old 05-11-2019, 03:25 AM
Owner

Garage
Whatever happened withe the affordable diagnostic tool for owners?
kovalser likes this.

Dino

Ferrari F40, Challenge Stradale, TR, 348, Mondial, 308
March/Cosworth 88C
McLaren 570 S 'Track Pack'

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the McLaren Life forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in