I love my Papaya Spark. Does it attract attention, yes. Would I do it again, yes.
Some examples of the attention -
1) start the car and the kids across the street at the school start shouting and clamoring to see it
2) driving down the highway and a Ninja motorcycle does a reverse wheelie off your front quarter panel
3) every stop for gas, someone says something about what a nice car
4) turns heads for most bicycle riders you pass
5) neighbors drive by and ask "what is that orange car"
6) local high-end car audio store - "best spec McLaren I have ever seen"
7) my SA Alessandro in response to my comment about how much attention it attracts - "What did you expect it is Papaya Spark!" (in his Italian accent)
8) owner of the SF McLaren dealership - saw it on my 720s and ordered it for his Senna
and the list goes on...
2019 Porsche Cayenne S
2018 Porsche GT2RS
2018 McLaren 720S