1. I think it would be similar to paint, sand, polish, reapply Clear coat. Not sure if its worth doing it to the bottom as it might happen again. The lift is pretty decent, and if I remember it clears the cement blocks for parking if you inch over it a tad.
2. unless there is rot or pitting on the weather strip, I bet it will just take some cleaner and conditioner to renew it.
3. warranty is just like you said, if your buying from a McLaren dealer you might be able to negotiate a service included or roll it into your car.
4. personal preference for tires,, cant go wrong with the Michelins
5. they all look the same to me? stuck on with double sided tape. I think if your spending the higher end, you might consider getting the real ones and pay a bit more.
6. location/age dependent.... I just went with state farm since its all bundled with my other stuff. hagarty was not cheaper
7. have the PPI focus on the clamps and hoses