2015 McLaren 650S Spider Pearl White Full Warranty to June 30 2019 for Sale - McLaren Life

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 06-17-2018, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
Owner

2015 McLaren 650S Spider Pearl White Full Warranty to June 30 2019 for Sale

2015 Pearl White McLaren 650S Spider with Only 7,100 Miles and Carbon Black Alcantara Interior. Beautiful McLaren That is in Superb Condition Inside and Out with [B][U]Full Factory Bumper-To Bumper Warranty Still In-Effect, expires June 30, 2019. This Vehicle has been Adult-Owned, Driven / Serviced locally, never seen a track and Garage Kept Its Whole Life. Includes All the Original Owner's Manuals, 2 Keys with 2 Remotes and The Original Window Sticker. This vehicle has an MSRP over $368,000 with $17,000 in MSO dealer-installed options. In addition, McLaren Newport Beach installed a front skid plate and Protective Film Solutions wrapped the entire car with a XPEL Ultimate Clear Bra. Options listed above brings the total price of the vehicle to $376,000.

This McLaren has numerous features, Including: Carbon Fiber Exterior Upgrade Package, Sport Exhaust, Dealer-Installed Super Light Weight Alloy Wheels, Dealer-Installed Carbon Fiber Spoiler and Deck lid, Carbon Fiber Interior Trim, Vehicle Lifter, Carbon Fiber Interior Upgrade, Iris Upgrade with Navigation and Meridian Audio System, Heated Power Seats, Carbon Fiber Mirror Casings, Carbon Fiber Sill Panels, Carbon Fiber Side Panels, Carbon Fiber Engine Cover, Front and Rear Parking Sensors, Carbon Ceramic Brakes With Orange Calipers, Car Cover, Contrasting Dashboard Stitching, Alloy Oil And Header Tank Caps, Stealth Package, Front Skid Plate, Xpel Ultimate Clear Bra, Lithium-Ion Battery Charger, Door Piping, Full Alcantara Interior, Branded Floor Mat Set, and much more.
This vehicle is in Superb Condition both inside and out. The exterior is in well above average condition for the year and mileage (practically "as new" condition. The alloy wheels are in "as new" condition with no abrasions. The interior has no rips, tears, burns, stains, nor worn spots on the seats, carpet, door panels, dash board, nor anywhere else. This McLaren is owned by a NON-smoker. Mechanically, this vehicle needs nothing, and all systems are functional. It drives and looks like new.

In addition, it has passed all required McLaren Service schedules in Jan of 2018.

If you have any questions or would like to purchase this McLaren, please call me at 714-318-2443 or email me at [email protected].
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 06-18-2018, 02:42 PM
Owner

Lovely car! Asking price please!

GLWS!

2015 650S spider
2001 550 Maranello
1979 308GTB
post #3 of 8 Old 06-21-2018, 06:07 PM

reason for selling?

post #4 of 8 Old 06-21-2018, 07:58 PM
2012 12C Coupe - VR
Owner

Garage
Interested. PM'd ya. Live locally.

2018 720S - Volcano Red
2012 Hyper800R 12C - Volcano Red. Sold but not forgotten.
post #5 of 8 Old 06-21-2018, 11:00 PM
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMathMD View Post
You sold yours?
post #6 of 8 Old 06-25-2018, 02:02 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfturbo View Post
Lovely car! Asking price please!

GLWS!
I'm asking 214K or best offer.
post #7 of 8 Old 06-25-2018, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexproject View Post
reason for selling?
Having some medical issues in the family happening that will be needing a lot of my time. So I wont have time to enjoy the car.
post #8 of 8 Old 06-25-2018, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMathMD View Post
I believe you and I spoke over pm / email but of not let me know what questions you have.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the McLaren Life forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in