McLaren Life banner

P14 - What it looks like.

345K views 2K replies 173 participants last post by  Owl 
#1 ·
I really need something to look forward to.

What will P14 really look like. Can somebody take a crack at a render and I don't mean the hacks that work at car rags. Where are Drifter and Antar?

I know some have seen it, don't get yourself in trouble with agent 007, but share what you can. I'm desperate.

#16 · (Edited)
Hmm...how about something that resembles P1's exterior with a more refined active suspension/traction that the driver can adjust within a narrow range inside each of the 3 driving modes, an active aero wing that also helps the car change directions at high speed cornering by flipping half (or a smaller part) of the wing up selectively. A front dynamic bumper/spoiler (like Porsche's) to help aerodynamics again.

Bigger (Tesla size?) mid-screen displays right where 570S has its square display hanging. Over the air software update/adjustment capability directly from Woking. Electrically propelled forced cold air to further reduce the turbo lag and/or add a couple of electric motors in those front wheels and give it a bit of P1 tech......

I can go on and on...but I'm probably not even close :)

P.S. I went offroad again, you were just asking about its 'looks'

#43 ·
It will , hopefully.

But the test is if they have the confidence to abandon the current Brand identity. ie do they judge that the Brand is now established and that fresh design will be recognised by the market.

If not it will have P1 and 650 elements.

I really am hoping for fresh design direction that sets it apart from the P1 , 650 and 570 but I'm not betting.

#49 ·
Yeah Andy come on you are slipping!;)

I don't have anything on P14 but if you want a simple color overlay of what papaya Mc O looks like on a Ferrari F12 tdf I can try to figure out how to post that.

#52 ·
All rumours from those who have seen it point towards it being a total rocket. Ship. 1st spy shot claimed to be released tomorrow, December 25th! I've seen the image, but can't say for sure if it's the next Sport Series addition or the P14. Either way, it's RADICAL! ; )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.