McLaren Life banner

Fabspeed Motorsports Customers

5K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  brezelpaul 
#1 ·
Attention all customers of Fabspeed Motorsports:

You have may have heard that there have been complains about their products and services please visit this website to learn more about the customer's stories and the class action lawsuit that is to follow.

www.fabspeedsucks.com

#2 ·
That site has 14 screen captures of unhappy customers. Some of the usernames / people seem to be repeats so really the number of people you have a corroborated impact for in your class doesn't seem to be a very large % of the customer base. Not to be dismissive of the claim, no company is perfect, but given I see this user is brand new here, brand new to several other forums (found via Google search) and just hopping on to post this link, my suspicion is that this is an attempted on-line smear campaign.

@Fabspeed Motorsport can respond as they see fit.

To add a bit more color, and hopefully shed some light on the complaint itself, here's the public registar info for the website:

From: https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=fabspeedsucks.com

Domain Name: fabspeedsucks.com
Registry Domain ID: 2080035687_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Update Date: 2016-12-07T21:57:28Z
Creation Date: 2016-12-07T21:57:28Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-12-07T21:57:28Z
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 146
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@godaddy.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505
Domain Status: ok http://www.icann.org/epp#ok
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: James Michel
Registrant Organization: Prestige Worldwide Industries LLC.
Registrant Street: PO BOX 666
Registrant City: Patchogue
Registrant State/Province: New York
Registrant Postal Code: 11772
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.6315696810
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: goprestigewwi@gmail.com
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
Admin Name: James Michel
Admin Organization: Prestige Worldwide Industries LLC.
Admin Street: PO BOX 666
Admin City: Patchogue
Admin State/Province: New York
Admin Postal Code: 11772
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.6315696810
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: goprestigewwi@gmail.com
Registry Tech ID: Not Available From Registry
Tech Name: James Michel
Tech Organization: Prestige Worldwide Industries LLC.
Tech Street: PO BOX 666
Tech City: Patchogue
Tech State/Province: New York
Tech Postal Code: 11772

#3 · (Edited)
Fabspeed Motorsport of Fort Washington, Pennsylvania, has been in business for over 25 years as a family owned and operated company. Fabspeed has 50 skilled craftmen and employees operating in 25,000sqft.
Fabspeed Motorsport serves a highly niche industry of the exotic sports car /luxury auto market with highly engineered performance packages that increase horsepower and develop wonderful sports car sound. Porsche, Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bentley and Maserati are some of the lines Fabspeed supports and ships worldwide each and every day.
Because of the unique applications and performance parts we have dyno developed from stainless steel exhaust systems, intake systems, headers, tips, and software and the intricacies of the European makes, there are from time to time some rare quality issues. Though the exception, when something isn’t right, we take it back and make the part fit and operate correctly. Consumers in this specialized niche are aware of this dynamic and accept as a standard expectation.
In April 2016 Fabspeed Motorsport an independent auto repair / performance shop in Long Island New York bought a Ferrari F430 performance package for their customer. At the time of the sale Fabspeed did not know the end user as is usual when a wholesale account buys a part or system. Ultimately, the shop installed the Fabspeed systems for their customer who is named Sal Pane. Therefore Mr. Pane therefore had arranged for the system to be installed by a shop in Long Island New York for his Ferrari F430.

The Fabspeed F430 exhaust system had a minor weld fail at an O2 sensor and we offered a refund on the matter despite the fact that there is a possibility the shop he used made a mistake installing the system or Mr. Pane personal aggressive racetrack driving , including the fact that he raced the car thereby voiding our warranty might have adversely impacted our product. Fabspeed promptly repaired and replaced the component and reshipped the F 430 HJS German imported highflow catalytic converters to the shop for Mr. Panes vehicle. Mr. Pane had received Fabspeed F430 headers, F430 HJS sports race catalytic converters and a rear F430 X pipe and valved tips. The only parts that had any issue was the O2 sensor welds.

About 8 months later in December 2016 Mr. Sal Pane called Fabspeed Motorsport and started threatening Fabspeed employees and shouting obscenities. Sal Pane DEMANDED a FULL REFUND in December 2016 and simultaneously threatened Fabspeed with a lawsuit from his TEAM of corporate attorneys and said if we did NOT remit MONEY immediately he would create a website fabspeedsucks.com.
Mr. Pane called several times and said PAY ME so I go away or I will be your WORST possible nightmare. Pay me or I will kill you I have been to your facility and I know where you live. Pay me or its WAR and I will wrire terrible things about you, Fabspeed and do everything in my power to obliterate you.

In December 2016 a Fabspeed sales manager called Sal Pane and attempted a dialogue to solve this terroristic threat, extortion, slander and libel. We mentioned that inorder to refund any money we would need our parts returned and control and ownership of the websites that Mr. pane had rendered and a release. Sal Pane screamed and told our people to go F themselves. The guy is a maniac.

After that Sal Pane who often goes by multiple fictious aliases and emails for social media purposes such as Nick Naylor, Joseph P kept emailing and threatening physical harm and also threatening a social media war. For everyones information Sal Pane has had multiple legal encounters, including a FELONY Fraud conviction case with the US attorney's office. Google Sal Pane felony conviction and you can read about a convicted CON MAN.

Non-withstanding Sal Pane has also taken photos of the family home and emailed the company with multiple threats of personal harm, and serious extortion and multiple demands of $20,000.00 and other matters.

Sal Pane should down fabspeedsucks.com and cease slander, libel and defamation activities as we have begun our legal recourse to resolve this matter.

We strive for excellence and we are making companywide moves to always work with the community. Bobby is here to help with any of your needs, I’m standing by in marketing to deliver you content to make sure our products are what you need, Brian in customer service is a phone call away, and we all appreciate your business and comradery on this forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.