McLaren Life banner

McLaren Scottsdale, a top-notch group

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  CamZ 
#1 ·
I ordered a 570S through McLaren Scottsdale back in October and I just wanted to give a shout out to @CamZ and the great work he did throughout the process. There were a few speed bumps along the way but the way that the new ownership group handled those bumps was exactly what I expect from a high quality dealer and will have me come back to them in the future.

If anyone is looking for a dealer, whether to purchase or service and they're out of the dealer's designated sales areas, I would highly recommend working with Cam in Scottsdale.

#5 ·
We were in Scottsdale for a few days R&R last week. We missed CJ by a day or so but Gina & Krystian gave us the full tour. I've yet to meet a dealer in the US with their enthusiasm and attention to detail. They knew they are unlikely to ever sell us a car because we are UK based but they still spent time with us showing us some of their more unusual cars. Interestingly, they had a lot of LT's in stock which got me thinking ... ;-) We also liked their line of highly customed souped up Defenders as well.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.