McLaren Life banner

675 LT Spider fistral blue with carbon roof

21K views 56 replies 33 participants last post by  Huahincraig 
#1 ·
I'll add more photos to this thread as I get them.

Attachments

See less See more
#18 ·
Yeah; I missed the boat on the roof scoop on the coupe so I wanted to make sure I didn't miss it with the carbon roof on the spider. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out.

I'm still contemplating whether to send the coupe back to MSO to add the scoop to it. Problem is there is already two volcano orange 675 coupes in our area with roof scoops. -:)

#31 ·
Good news...the photos are ready >:)

Of course, one of the special things is the bare carbon fiber roof, which in this case has a glossy finish. So let's take a look at that first:

Although, it's a Spider so to be honest I think it looks cooler with the roof down.

One of the new details on the 675LT Spider is this engine cover:

Brand new exhaust. When it's broken in, it should be a similar hue to the car itself.

Here you can see the contrast: glossy carbon fiber throughout the exterior against a matte alcantara interior.

So many interesting details! I know people say this so much that it becomes trite, but well done on the spec :nerd: Now let me take it to the park for a photo shoot >:)

Of course, there are even more photos! Click here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mclarensanfrancisco/sets/72157668856080420/

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.